Monday, May 22, 2006

989 Elements Move-In - Once More Delayed

We've been put up in a hotel, because - surprise, surprise - our move-in date at 989 Elements has been delayed another 5 or 7 days (they are not sure how long we will be in limbo).

Let's make it clear I am not blaming the staff or anyone involved with the 989 Elements construction. As far as I know, the hold-up is via the Bellevue City Hall occupancy permits. I don't really know what that means, but the result is that my husband and I can put our belongings into our apartment, but we can't sleep there. In fact, we can't even enter our apartment without a 989 Elements leasing agent as chaperone.

In the meantime, this hotel, the Paragon, is a decent abode wherein we wait for the move; waiting, waiting once more. It's certainly nicer than the hotel we were provided when construction and move-in was delayed on the home we owned, once upon a recent time in Flagstaff, AZ.

The Paragon looks like a dive from the outside, but the inside has a nice feeling of faded and newly revisited luxury. More on this nice-on-the-inside hotel later.

In the meantime, I can look right out my balcony here...and gaze up to our intended 8th floor apartment across the street.

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger JillyFlorio said...

Yeah...I DID expect the first two delays but I really thought the move-in date was set. The more fool, I. Anyway the hotel is nice and i will include pics of the place, plus my apartment bldg across the street, once I find my card reader (it's packed, somewhere). :)

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!I enjoyed looking around Your website, colors,
layouts are great, keep up a good work!With the best regards!
Frank

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[color=#475]Hello,
I don't know if for you is the same but I love the world where we live in, especially for the new technology and nowadays it seems to me impossible to live without.
The appliabces that I love the most are those things that I can keep in my pourse. As you are already presuming my mobile phone is really important in my daily life.
I can't resist to[/color] [url=http://www.ringtonelogo.info/sitemap.html]ringtones[/url][color=#475]. I get tired of a new one quickly so I wanna always to get more. The good part is I'm a student so my parents pay for them and further to find the right monthly offer is not difficult.
Time to go back to study.
Goodbye everyone
Tara.[/color]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home